Telephone number: 0 28 34 / 20 56
Responsible for the content: Heinrich und Michael Brimmers
Shareholder: Heinrich und Michael Brimmers
Sales tax ID no.: DE 316223137
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
You can find our e-mail address in the imprint above.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Design and implementation
©Foto: E.G.Pors, 88759375, Shutterstock
©Foto: Mike_O, 1707256996, Shutterstock
©Foto: Brent Hofacker, 502100662, Shutterstock
1. contact details
Telephone number: 0 28 34 / 20 56
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.brimmers-salat.de
information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We collect, process and use your data only within the framework of the legal provisions for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
We do not carry out any so-called “profiling” based on your data.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if
you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the disclosure of your data that merits protection.
in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO
this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
The use of so-called session cookies serves on the one hand to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you, e.g. to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website. The cookies are automatically deleted after you leave our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. data subject rights
You have the right to
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO.
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 212 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
6. right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. data security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in March 2021.